Victory Christian Preschool is a ministry of Victory Baptist Church. The primary purpose of Victory Christian Preschool is to provide children with the best childhood education by encompassing spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional, and social development within a Christian environment. Victory Christian Preschool adheres to the Statement of Faith stated in the Victory Baptist Church Constitution.
Philosophy of Education
- To learn more about God through His creation and His Word.
- To integrate Biblical principles in all areas of learning.
- To provide age and developmentally appropriate activities for all students.
- To teach foundational concepts in language, numbers, sensory, and fine motor skills.
- To respect individual needs and properties of others.
- To provide opportunities to interact in a variety of situations.
- To learn alongside peers who share similar values.
Victory Christian Preschool uses A-Beka Book Curriculum. Eye-catching material challenges students to connect the known to the unknown. Colors, shapes, letters, numbers, and phonics are taught through a variety of teaching methods.